A reminder when writting stories using ideas from others

  • Brandon Amaro
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009
      I know it is very hard to come up with an original idea when you are
      writing a Harry Potter fan fiction. However, using the same title as
      some one else writing a story, especially one that uses the same ideas,
      is bound to cause confusion, even more so when two stories are being
      posted in the same place and both are works in progress. Please, as a
      reminder, when you go to post stories, doesn't matter where or what they
      are about, check to see if there are any other stories with the same title.

      --
      omega13a
      Owner and Founder of UFT