Saying Hello

  • Celeste
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2009
      Hi all. I just joined and look forward to checking out all of the recs posted here. I love Severitus-type fics and I'm obsessed with greengecko's 'Resonance' trilogy and Aspen's 'A Year Like None Other'. Also reading, kbinnz's 'Harry's New Home'. Anyone following these fics? I didn't see any of them on the Weekend Updates.
      Celeste
    • Linda Warren
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5, 2009
        Hello Celeste!  Yes to all three of the stories/series you mentioned.  Aren't they great!?  As for being listed on the weekend updates, I'm not sure they are posted at the 'Potions and Snitches' site, which would keep them off the update list.  Anyway, welcome again.

        Linda

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 6, 2009
          Yeah, I realized that after I posted. Since I read fics at so many sites, I forget that they aren't posted everywhere. It just seems that any Severitus-type fic should be posted at P&S. I so look forward to beginning some new fics. Thanks.
          Celeste
          To: PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com
          From: linwar4@...
          Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 22:28:18 -0800
          Subject: Re: [PotionsandSnitches] Saying Hello

          From: Celeste <cosmik@...>

          To: PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com

          Date: Thursday, March 5, 2009, 11:16 PM

          Hi all. I just joined and look forward to checking out all of the recs posted here. I love Severitus-type fics and I'm obsessed with greengecko's 'Resonance' trilogy and Aspen's 'A Year Like None Other'. Also reading, kbinnz's 'Harry's New Home'. Anyone following these fics? I didn't see any of them on the Weekend Updates.

          Celeste

        • Kristen
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 6, 2009
            Hi, Celeste and welcome,

            I don't know about Resonance, but I believe the other two stories are here. Hope you'll have lots of fun reading the wonderful stories at P & S!

            Kristeh
          • Jennifer .
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 6, 2009
              This is totally ridiculous of me, but I never realised that "A Year Like None Other" had sequels! I read your message, noted the "following these fics" and... I have some lovely reading to do this weekend!

              Thank you for posting. I'm a fool, but a very happy one!

              To: PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com
              From: cosmik@...
              Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 05:16:59 +0000

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 6, 2009
                There are two sequels and they are all good. My favorites are always the first stories. 'Resonance' is the first in it's trilogy and is my favorite. I've read it about 5 times now and I know I will again. 'AYLNO' is the first of it's trilogy, too. It's my favoriite of the series, too. I think it's because everything is all new. All the stories are great, though.
                Celeste

                To: potionsandsnitches@yahoogroups.com
                From: mmmespresso@...
                Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 03:33:50 +0000