Question

  • amy pearson
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 7, 2008
      Hey this is just a quick question. Is anyone else having problems with getting alerts from FanFic.net? I haven't recieved any updates in about a week now and when i checked this morning some had been updateds but there had been no e-mail.

      Thanks

      Hope99 xx

    • Skye
      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 18, 2012
        Aha, yes!  Thank you! (I seemed to have mixed my stories up a bit, but yes that was the one!)