I have 3 fics you may like

  • Megan Preston
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008
      I am Dumbledore's Emerald Phoenix from FF.net and I have 3 fics that you may want to read. However, 2 of them are Mentoring Snape reads, etc...

      They are:
      Break the Cycle-http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3480468/1/Break_the_Cycle
      Disenchanted-Rated R in the first chapter, but not later. -http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4297545/1/Disenchanted

      I have another, Abeo, but it is more Harry than anything else. Well, if you decide to read, enjoy and drop me a review at the end of the chapter!

      DEP