Hello!!!

  • superzukkerosa
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2008
      Hi everybody!
      I'm so happy I've found you!
      Severus's my favourite character, but I also love Harry! I think that the "Harry's Sev's son" is my wildest dream! ahahah
      I love reading fan fictions about this odd (but sweet!) relationships between this two guys! And I'm also writing a long fic where Sev is Harry's dad! Not to mention the one-shots I wrote about them! So...
      My name's Valentina I'm 20 years old and I'm from Italy...(that's the reason why I probably made some mistakes... I'm sorry! I know my english's not so good...ç_ç)
      That's all guys!
      Kisses! ^_^
    • hdsnkrstn
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2008
        Hi, and welcome! P&S is a wonderful group, with tons of fabulous
        stories. I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I have (and still am
        *grin*).

        I look forward to seeing your fic too!

        Kristeh