site down again!

  • grimm_mii
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      didnt see a message up for it already... soo

      i can get to the first page, with the enter button.. but when i click
      it says "fatal error not connected"

      or is this just me?

      any help would be much appreciated =]
    • mbamford@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
        Grimm-

        It's not just you and also heads up links for updates
        is not working either. You get the same message.

        Black Cat

        --- grimm_mii <grimm_mii@...> wrote:

        > didnt see a message up for it already... soo
        >
        > i can get to the first page, with the enter button..
        > but when i click
        > it says "fatal error not connected"
        >
        > or is this just me?
        >
        > any help would be much appreciated =]
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > (Yahoo! ID required)

        mailto:PotionsandSnitches-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC
      • Kim
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
          Did you see the new author review response pages? They're great! They take you right to the correct author response and you don't have to page through 20 pages of reviews to find it. I love it! Thanks Jan, for having this upgraded!

          Kim