New to the group & need password for the website

  • Andrea
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hi. I am new to the group and the archive website. I LOVE the stories
      I have read so far!

      To the archive owner, I have an AOL email, and can not get the email
      with the password. I would like to add a few stories to favorites to
      get update notices. Can you help?
    • Jan AQ
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2007
        Hi StripedTigress! :)

        Welcome! I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the archive.

        In regards to AOL mail, I'm afraid that there is little that I can do.
        You can either set your preferences/settings in AOL mail to accept
        mail from PotionsandSnitches.net (if that's possible), or you can get
        another mail account with a different free service.

        Doing a google search for "aol mail blocking" I got this:
        http://www.dmsiusa.com/aol.htm as te first result. I'm not sure how
        true it is, but if it is, you might not be able to unblock e-mail from
        Potions and Snitches.

        I know that yahoo mail users do get e-mail from P&S. They give free
        e-mail accounts as do google mail, hotmail and many others.

        I recommend that you just get a new e-mail, and sign up for a new
        account at Potions and Snitches. If you e-mail me privately with your
        aol e-mail after you created a new username (and give it to me), I can
        change your new penname to stripedtigress so you can sign in with it.

        chocolate frogs,

        Jan

        --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "Andrea"
        <StripedTigress@...> wrote:

        > Hi. I am new to the group and the archive website. I LOVE the stories
        > I have read so far!
        >
        > To the archive owner, I have an AOL email, and can not get the email
        > with the password. I would like to add a few stories to favorites to
        > get update notices. Can you help?

      • hdsnkrstn
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2007
          Hello, StripedTigress,

          I'm a newbie, too, and am having lots of fun here at Potions and
          Snitches. Hope you will, too! Welcome.

          Kristeh