Re: Hi, new member here

  • hdsnkrstn
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 22, 2007
      Thanks so much, Jan! I'm happy to be here.

      What are my favorite stories? Well, the first one I read was 'AYLNO'
      and I really enjoyed it. I'm also loving 'O Mine
      Enemy', 'Muggleville', and 'Walk the Shadows', as well as a couple of
      short pieces like 'The Little Things.'

      And there's lots of other fics that I haven't had time to read yet,
      but look like they'll be really good, too.

      Am I writing anything? Actually, yes, I have written 2 chapters of a
      Snape and Harry gen fic. I've written fics in the SW fandom before,
      but this is my first HP one, and I'm a bit nervous about it, but
      excited too. I haven't written in a while, and it's wonderful to feel
      inspired again.

      Kristen
    • Jan AQ
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 22, 2007
        Awesome! :) We'll be looking forward to your fic then!

        You're in good company. There's some people who write
        Star Wars fanfiction before, or still do, who now
        write Snape and Harry Gen fics. SW was my fandom
        before HP, but I didn't write anything.

        chocolate frogs,

        Jan

        --- hdsnkrstn <randnhudson@...> wrote:

        > Thanks so much, Jan! I'm happy to be here.
        >
        > What are my favorite stories? Well, the first one I
        > read was 'AYLNO'
        > and I really enjoyed it. I'm also loving 'O Mine
        > Enemy', 'Muggleville', and 'Walk the Shadows', as
        > well as a couple of
        > short pieces like 'The Little Things.'
        >
        > And there's lots of other fics that I haven't had
        > time to read yet,
        > but look like they'll be really good, too.
        >
        > Am I writing anything? Actually, yes, I have
        > written 2 chapters of a
        > Snape and Harry gen fic. I've written fics in the
        > SW fandom before,
        > but this is my first HP one, and I'm a bit nervous
        > about it, but
        > excited too. I haven't written in a while, and it's
        > wonderful to feel
        > inspired again.
        >
        > Kristen

        http://tv.yahoo.com/
      • Tina c.
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 22, 2007
          I am SUCH a SW fan it isn't even funny! lol. ;) It was actually my first fandom! :D Now I have many. ;)

          Tina c.

          Jan AQ <jan_aq3@...> wrote: Awesome! :) We'll be looking forward to your fic then!

          You're in good company. There's some people who write
          Star Wars fanfiction before, or still do, who now
          write Snape and Harry Gen fics. SW was my fandom
          before HP, but I didn't write anything.

          chocolate frogs,

          Jan

          --- hdsnkrstn <randnhudson@...> wrote:

          > Thanks so much, Jan! I'm happy to be here.
          >
          > What are my favorite stories? Well, the first one I
          > read was 'AYLNO'
          > and I really enjoyed it. I'm also loving 'O Mine
          > Enemy', 'Muggleville', and 'Walk the Shadows', as
          > well as a couple of
          > short pieces like 'The Little Things.'
          >
          > And there's lots of other fics that I haven't had
          > time to read yet,
          > but look like they'll be really good, too.
          >
          > Am I writing anything? Actually, yes, I have
          > written 2 chapters of a
          > Snape and Harry gen fic. I've written fics in the
          > SW fandom before,
          > but this is my first HP one, and I'm a bit nervous
          > about it, but
          > excited too. I haven't written in a while, and it's
          > wonderful to feel
          > inspired again.
          >
          > Kristen

          http://tv.yahoo.com/