Re: Fw: [AYLNO] this is too gorram funny.

  • Lily Elizabeth Snape
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      Oh, yes! In fact, the one about Snape's Happy Place woke up a plot
      bunny in my dusty mind! "Luna Lovegood admonishes Snape he needs to
      'go to his happy place!'" Whatdya think? LOL

      --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "Nita" <nitamantooth@...>
      wrote:

      > Hey everyone! I got this from the AYLNO list, and it is really
      funny! I hope you all enjoy it!!

      > Nita
      >

      > THINGS I MUST NOT DO AT HOGWARTS
      >
      > I must not put out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
      >
      > Making rumors about Harry and Draco's secret love life is not funny
      and it
      > will stop soon.
      >
      > I must not bring a Magic-8 ball to Divination class.
      >
      > I must not make fun of Prof. Lupin's 'time of the month'.
      >
      > I must not set up an underground dueling arena.
      >
      > I must not ask for advice from Peeves on how to wreak havoc.
      >
      > I must not convince first years that the new password to Gryffinndor
      tower is
      > "Petrificus Totalus" and must be recited with their wands pointed at
      > themselves.
      >
      > I must not pay first years a galleon to pee in Mad-Eye Moody's hip
      flask.

      > I must not use the Invisibility Cloak to sneak into the girl's dorm.
      >
      > I must not ask Prof. Trewlawny where she laid her eggs.
      >
      > I must not leave shampoo on Prof. Snape's desk with instructions on
      how to
      > properly wash his hair.
      >
      > I must not point to the Dark Mark in the sky and shout "To the
      Batmobile,
      > Robin!"
      >
      > I must not put a paper sign on Firenze's back saying "Pony Rides: 3
      Sickles".

      > Seamus Finnegan is not "After Me Lucky Charms"
      >
      > I will not buy Professor Lupin a flea collar
      >
      > There is no such thing as an 'Invisibility Thong'
      >
      > I must not ask Harry Potter who died and made him the boss.
      >
      > I must not point to Harry Potter's scar and ask if his Voldy senses are
      > tingling.
      >
      > I will not sing "We're off to see the Wizard" when sent to the
      Headmaster's
      > office.
      >
      > I will not attempt to magically animate my marshmallow peeps.
      >
      > I will not tell the first years to build a treehouse over the
      whomping willow.

      > I will not lock the Gryffindors and Slytherins in a room and take
      bets on who
      > will come out alive.
      >
      > I will not say the phrase "Dude, get a life" to Voldemort.
      >
      > Starting a betting pool on the fate of this year's DADA teacher is
      tasteless
      > and tacky, not a clever money-making concept.
      >
      > If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for longer than 15
      seconds, i am to
      > assume that i am not allowed to do it.
      >
      > I will not tell the first years that professor snape is the voice of
      God.

      > Putting a snitch in Malfoy's pants really isn't all that funny. Even
      if it
      > does make him scream like a girl.
      >
      > I am not to tell Nearly Headless Nick that he'd forget his head if
      it wasn't
      > attached--thats just cruel.
      >
      > I should not confess to crimes that happened before I was born, even
      if I
      > have access to a time turner.
      >
      > I Will not jump up, Yelling "VOLDERMORT, RUN!" in the middle of a
      Order or DA