I Cant get on the site

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
      I clicked on my Potions and Snitches bookmark and i kept get this 403
      forbidden message is there something wrong with the site or is it just me
    • amy pearson
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007

        i can't het on mine said there there a prob with the server

          amy xx

        From: "Ashley" <gryffinbear@...>
        To: PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [PotionsandSnitches] I Cant get on the site
        Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 16:08:51 -0000

        I clicked on my Potions and Snitches bookmark and i kept get this 403
        forbidden message is there something wrong with the site or is it just me

        Have you tried Windows Live Spaces? Click here to tell us what you think!
      • idnn927
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
          --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "Ashley" <gryffinbear@...>
          wrote:

          > I clicked on my Potions and Snitches bookmark and i kept get this 403
          > forbidden message is there something wrong with the site or is it
          just me

          No, it's not just you - I haven't been able to get on the site either
          and I got the same 403 forbidden message that you did. Hopefully
          whatever's wrong will be fixed soon, but I don't really know anything
          else about it : (
        • Laura Davies
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
            Says that I don't have permission to access it here.

            Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
          • gamer628
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
              wrote:

              > I clicked on my Potions and Snitches bookmark and i kept get this 403
              > forbidden message is there something wrong with the site or is it
              just me

              same here same error 404 etc..
              btw does everyone know tht the 7th and final book will be come out on
              july 21 2007 about 2 week after the 5th movie
            • Jan AQ
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
                Sorry, I just got on the comp today right now. It's the site I think, i can't see it either. I just sent a support ticket in. In my experience, sometimes they change server settings or something, and the site stops working and they don't fix it until you tell them. We use IMHosted is anyone was wondering....

                chocolate frogs,

                Jan

                Ashley <gryffinbear@...> wrote:
                I clicked on my Potions and Snitches bookmark and i kept get this 403
                forbidden message is there something wrong with the site or is it just me

                Never miss an email again!
                Yahoo! Toolbar