RE: [PotionsandSnitches] Heard of this story?

  • fair wynn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2007
      I've never heard of this one, and I've read tons of Snape-Harry
      severitus/sevitus/mentor/adoption fics.

      wynnleaf

      >From: "Jan AQ" <jan_aq3@...>
      >To: PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [PotionsandSnitches] Heard of this story?
      >Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:51:15 -0000
      >
      >Someone sent me a PM looking for a pecific story. Does anyone know of it?
      >
      >"I'm looking for a specific story I read the beginning of a couple of
      >months ago. For some reason I didn't read all of the story and I would
      >really like to read the rest. I'm not sure wether it is an actual
      >severitus or just a story where Severus is Harrys father. However I
      >think it says it is a severitus (I don't know if this is correct as I
      >haven't read all of the story)
      >
      >I know that a lot of these stories are very simmilar. This is what I
      >know about the story:
      >
      >- Severus is Harrys father (ofcourse :))
      >- Lily is not Harrys mother
      >- Harrys mother is an OC
      >- She is alive
      >- She is blind
      >- She arrives at Hogwarts for some reason (can't remember whether she
      >is going to teach or is at Hogwarts for protection)
      >- She was a Hogwarts student �n the same year as Snape.
      >- In one of the first chapters is a discription of her eyes - How the
      >other kids at Hogwarts found her scary while Snape found her
      >beautiful. She lost her sight while she was a student.
      >- The story was at a while ago. Don't know if it's still here or not.
      >
      >This is all I can tell you about the story in question. I don't know
      >the author or the title. I have been searchin for it a long time on
      >via keywords I think might have been in the summary - But without any
      >luck."
      >
      >So, can anyone help them out? I have no clue what it is...
      >
      >chocolate frogs,
      >
      >Jan

      Get live scores and news about your team: Add the Live.com Football Page
      www.live.com/?addtemplate=football&icid=T001MSN30A0701
    • ladycasey0
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 11, 2007
        Hi
        I think i know which one you mean. It's called A Time For truth by
        Tiger of the Fire. In this story a woman called Kelsey is Harry's
        mother and she's blind and she comes to Hogwarts to become the DADA
        teacher. This is all in the first chapter so i hope i won't be
        spoiling it for you. I hope this is the right one, if it's not i
        tried lol.
        Amarie
        --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "Jan AQ" <jan_aq3@...>
        wrote:

        > Someone sent me a PM looking for a pecific story. Does anyone know
        of it?

        > "I'm looking for a specific story I read the beginning of a couple
        of
        > months ago. For some reason I didn't read all of the story and I
        would
        > really like to read the rest. I'm not sure wether it is an actual
        > severitus or just a story where Severus is Harrys father. However I
        > think it says it is a severitus (I don't know if this is correct
        as I
        > haven't read all of the story)
        >
        > I know that a lot of these stories are very simmilar. This is what
        > know about the story:
        >
        > - Severus is Harrys father (ofcourse :))
        > - Lily is not Harrys mother
        > - Harrys mother is an OC
        > - She is alive
        > - She is blind
        > - She arrives at Hogwarts for some reason (can't remember whether
        she
        > is going to teach or is at Hogwarts for protection)
        > - She was a Hogwarts student ín the same year as Snape.
        > - In one of the first chapters is a discription of her eyes - How
        the
        > other kids at Hogwarts found her scary while Snape found her
        > beautiful. She lost her sight while she was a student.
        > - The story was at a while ago. Don't know if it's still here or
        not.

        > This is all I can tell you about the story in question. I don't
        know
        > the author or the title. I have been searchin for it a long time on
        > via keywords I think might have been in the summary - But without
        any
        > luck."
        >
        > So, can anyone help them out? I have no clue what it is...
        >
        > chocolate frogs,
        >
        > Jan

      • Jan AQ
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 11, 2007
          Yup! That's probably it. :) The name sounds familiar. I'll go let them know. Thank you!

          1 min later... Okay well it looks like I can't respond to this person. They contacted me with a PM on FFN, but disabled people PMing THEM. They have no stories to leave reviews on, no bio, no homepage. Oh well. Maybe they'll figure it out. XP

          Jan

          "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising each time we fall". - Confucious

          Nanannanananaaa.... BATMAN!!!!:
          Robin: "Where'd you get a live fish, Batman?"
          Batman: "The true crimefighter always carries everything he needs in his utility belt, Robin."

          My Subprofile

          We do not stop playing because we grow old;

                  we grow old because we stop playing.