Re: Chat tonight?

  • Catti
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2007
      Sigh,four AM for me and no chance getting online at that time. Maybe
      I'm luckier next time.

      --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, starangel
      <starangel2106@...> wrote:

      > Okay, I'm terribly sorry I put up a poll and somehow forgot I did.
      So, if anyone would like to have a chat tonight, I will be on around
      9pm EST time at
      http://www.geocities.com/potionsandsnitches/chat1.html (if I'm not
      there at 9, I will be as soon as I'm able to. :)

      > Angie
      >

      > "If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun" ~Katherin Hepburn
      >
      > "Someone's opinion of you does not have become your reality." ~Les
      Brown