site down

  • Jan AQ
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 4, 2006
      The site has been down for the last two days or so. I don't know why yet.

      Please don't e-mail me with your IP address unless you haven't been
      able to see the site for at least a week. Thank you.

      chocolate frogs,

      Jan
    • Craig Weinstein

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006
          no, Potions and Snitches, the archieve

          Angie

          On 12/5/06, Jan AQ <jan_aq3@yahoo. com> wrote:
          The site has been down for the last two days or so. I don't know why yet.

          Please don't e-mail me with your IP address unless you haven't been
          able to see the site for at least a week. Thank you.

          chocolate frogs,

          Jan

          "If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun" ~Katherin Hepburn

          "Someone's opinion of you does not have become your reality." ~Les Brown

          It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are." ~e.e. cummings

        • Craig Weinstein

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 4, 2007
                Just to let everyone know, the site is down. That's why the weekend
                update hasn't come out yet. I put in a support request already, but
                looking at our server's info, it looks like the server is down.

                http://florida.websitepulse.net/uptime/U7349I1064.html

                Hopefully it will be back up soon.

                chocolate frogs,

                Jan
              • polarglen@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 5, 2007
                  Wish the server at work would go down!

                  Dreaming (aka Isabell)

                  In a message dated 3/5/2007 12:32:53 A.M. Central Standard Time, jan_aq3@... writes:
                  Just to let everyone know, the site is down. That's why the weekend
                  update hasn't come out yet. I put in a support request already, but
                  looking at our server's info, it looks like the server is down.

                • graynavarre
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 8, 2012
                    I went to the site this morning and tried to enter but it had a error going in. Anyone know what is going on?
                  • starangel
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 8, 2012
                      The site has a lot of users and sometimes it gets overloaded, so sometimes it takes a small break.  Just a little bit and try again, it usually will work then.

                      ~Star

                      I went to the site this morning and tried to enter but it had a error going in. Anyone know what is going on?