Welcome!

  • Jan AQ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2004
      Hello, welcome, and thank you for joining my YahooGroup! :) It's
      primary purpose is to get people together who enjoy reading about
      Harry Potter and Severus Snape in a mentor relationship as well as
      help us find those wonderful new fics!

      As most know, my website is a large list of such fics (as well as
      other types) and has been up for some time. If you do recommend a
      fic, please, please check my archive first ~and~ the broom closet and
      let me know if it's in there when you recommend it. My poor wrist
      already has soo much to do, and running around checking my archive
      for fics that are already there isn't something I'd like to do. If
      they are in there, still mention them but just leave a little note
      too. Thanks in advance! :) If you _really_ wanted to help me out, you
      can list all the information of the fic in the correct order I need
      to plug it into the code on the page. I'll either send that in a
      message or figure out how to make a form for that later.

      Feel free to either post a message to the group or e-mail me
      privately if you noticed any mistakes or bad links on my site. Even
      if there's a fic that I haven't read yet and you would like to give
      me comments about it (or wish to tell me that it's worth 5 chocolate
      frogs!) feel free to e-mail me about that too.

      Also, as soon as I get a picture page on my web site up, I plan to
      put the larger versions of all the pics in those little frames up for
      your viewing pleasure. Right now I'm mostly busy reformatting the
      list by hand (I'm on the B's and C's!) so hopefully I will get around
      to uploading the pictures sometime soon.

      Jan