2726Re: Good luck for all in the path of Sandy

  • Amanda
    Oct 29, 2012
      One of my favorite epics is the "Refiner's Fire" series by Abraxen. I don't have the link on hand (since I'm at work) but I know it's on fanfiction.net as well as on her yahoo group. It doesn't have a lot of Snape and Harry interaction but a great read anyway. Good luck to everyone in the path of this massive storm, I hope you all are able to stay safe and warm.

      --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "gemini_angel_64" <geminiangel1964@...> wrote:

      > Hope everyone is safe through the coming "Frankenstorm". We have stocked up and are hunkered down waiting.
      >
      > I know we will lose power so I have charged my Nook. Planning to "copy" a few fics to read during the long hiatus. Any recommendations for epics to keep me occupied?

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic