      From: Skye <skysnape@...>
      To: p s <PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 3:41 PM
      Subject: [PotionsandSnitches] Help?

      Hi,

      So, a while back I read this story where Remus and Sirius take baby Harry and adopt him (via a potion) and then go to Hogwarts. Harry gets attached to Severus there and they all raise him together, and eventually Severus adopts Harry too (via the potion). I think at some point one or more of them are going to have children and stuff...but they assure him that the's their son still etc.

      That's all I remember but I would love it if someone could remind me the name of the story! :]

      Thanks!