2705Help?

  • Skye
    Aug 13, 2012
      Hi,

      So, a while back I read this story where Remus and Sirius take baby Harry and adopt him (via a potion) and then go to Hogwarts. Harry gets attached to Severus there and they all raise him together, and eventually Severus adopts Harry too (via the potion). I think at some point one or more of them are going to have children and stuff...but they assure him that the's their son still etc.

      That's all I remember but I would love it if someone could remind me the name of the story! :]

      Thanks!