Lindy Hop at Lights in the Heights

  • Ryan Strohl
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      The Houston Swing Dance Society finally received confirmation that we have our own sponsor for Lights in the Heights! The Hepcats will set up sound equipment in front of the home of Delery and James "Vic" Vickery at 408 Bayland. The parade begins at 6:00, and we'll begin dancing at 6:15.

      This is huge, free publicity for our scene. Hundreds of people will walk by and see us dancing. Please join us for a few minutes and show the crowd what we do.

      The Hepcats will perform in the street at 6:30, 7:00, and 7:30. Come cheer and clap for us.

      More information regarding Lights in the Heights can be found here:
      http://www.woodland-heights.org/Events/LITH2007/default.htm
      ...or ask someone who's attended in the past! The entire neighborhood is filled with foot traffic on 4 streets, with Christmas decorations, live bands, kids riding red wagons, and holiday cheer.