How to Start?

  • izifaddag
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      Just moved to Houston and would like to learn to ballroom dance to
      develop some friends and a social life. I had one 60 minute lesson in
      Florida about 2 years ago so I am as green as grass. Anyway to do this
      without spending hundreds of dollars?? I am 50 and not terriblt fir at
      the moment. Looking to correct that. [:D]