Lindybomb

  • happyfishy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 6:41 AM
      Last week, a group of us were at the Chocolate Bar and got to hear this amazing little blue
      grass band and to our surprise, a lot of their music was really swingable!

      We asked how they felt about having a few dancers around, and they loved the idea. SO--
      this Thursday (8/2) around 8pm we are going to Lindybomb the joint!

      It's a smaller location but a few dances never hurt anybody... and neither did some chocolate.

      1835 W Alabama St
      Houston, TX
      77098

      Phone: (713) 520-8599

      (taken from Emily's post)

      -Sara
    • Hank Hauffe
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 10:02 AM
        This sounds cool!
        Chocolate & Swing sounds even better than Chocolate & Peanut Butter!!
        I'm gonna check it out for some early evening dancing :)
        -hank
        . . . . .
        phone: hm/713.524.2412; mbl/713.702.3138
         email: hhauffe@...
          http://marionsledge.org
          http://secondcupswing.com