Austin Blues Party Update! - Class Schedule and Descriptions

  • Tina Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hello Everyone!

      The Class Schedule and Descriptions for the Austin Blues Party
      (www.austinbluesparty.com) are now available online!

      Just head to our Classes page (the link is on the left) and click any
      of the drop down menus for the schedule, descriptions and class level
      info.

      If you're interested in the full weekend schedule, just head to our
      Schedule page (the link is at the top) for the skinny on the
      weekend's activities.

      And if you STILL haven't registered, well, you're just silly. :P
      We've got folks coming from all over the country – and Canada, too
      (eh!) – to share some blues love with us Texans. You should be there
      too:

      ABP Passes:
      All Access Pass $95
      Workshop Only $80
      Dance Only $50

      For more info about the event, feel free to email me at
      info@....

      Hope to see you there!
      Tina