Swing ~ the Musical (Feb 2nd show)

  • Patty_kins
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hey everyone!

      If you are attending the show, the organizers would like for us to get
      there about 7:15p meeting at the Box Office by Artista (the in house
      restaurant). From there they will show us our seats and then take us
      down to the stage. They encourage you to dance or if you see people
      that look like they want to join, you're welcome to invite them to
      dance as well. Basically, this will be a social floor and if audience
      members knows how and want to, they're welcome to come up as well.

      I've turned in a CD of medium tempo songs for us, but not sure what
      they will do with it or mix a few songs of their own. I'm sure they
      are trying not to have songs that is already in the Musical.

      Larry will be there with our TUTS contact, her name is Natalie Young
      and can be reached at 713-558-8888 if you have any questions.

      Have a great time!
    • Jose G. Figueroa
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
        FYI: I bought tickets today at the box office in Hobby
        Center and saved the extra fees they charge you
        online. Be persistent, because the ticket window may
        have to get a TUTS person to enter the code. Say the
        group is "SWINGOUT" to the ticket issuer.

        --- Patty_kins <patty_kins@...> wrote:

        > Hey everyone!
        >
        > If you are attending the show, the organizers would
        > like for us to get
        > there about 7:15p meeting at the Box Office by
        > Artista (the in house
        > restaurant). From there they will show us our seats
        > and then take us
        > down to the stage. They encourage you to dance or
        > if you see people
        > that look like they want to join, you're welcome to
        > invite them to
        > dance as well. Basically, this will be a social
        > floor and if audience
        > members knows how and want to, they're welcome to
        > come up as well.
        >
        > I've turned in a CD of medium tempo songs for us,
        > but not sure what
        > they will do with it or mix a few songs of their
        > own. I'm sure they
        > are trying not to have songs that is already in the
        > Musical.
        >
        > Larry will be there with our TUTS contact, her name
        > is Natalie Young
        > and can be reached at 713-558-8888 if you have any
        > questions.
        >
        > Have a great time!

        *******PRAY FOR PEACE*******
        Read my blog now! You'll feel betta!