Earl Gilliam @ The Big Easy, Friday, 11/3, 9:30 p.m.

  • Jose G. Figueroa
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      "One of the best Blues organists on the planet" Earl
      Gilliam and his band perform at the Big Easy Social &
      Pleasure Club, 5731 Kirby Dr. (in the Rice Village).
      This is Carrie Jean Gilliam’s Birthday Bash!

      Friday, 11/3. Only $5 Cover!!! Show starts about 9:30
      p.m.

      About Earl:
      http://www.dialtonerecords.com/earl_g/earl_bio.html
      The Big Easy: http://www.thebigeasyblues.com/

      *******PRAY FOR PEACE*******
      Visit my blog now! You'll feel betta!
      http://www.mobettablog.com/
    • Jose G. Figueroa
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
        I think like most great Blues musicians they love
        having good dancers to play for. But if not many
        dancers show up, which unfortunately is the case most
        Fridays and Saturdays, then he plays the great
        listening Blues. I've been there some nights with a
        few dancers on the floor when everything Earl plays is
        in a word..sublime to dance to.