Jammin' on the James is filling up

  • Lindsay Fullerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      We’re very excited about Jammin’ on the James coming up! Dancers from all over the country are attending!

      Unfortunately, registration is CLOSED for follows. Leads, keep signing up, please! Girls can sign up as leads, or can e mail registration@... to get on a waiting list.

      The social dances will not close, so please come out in the evenings!

      Housing is also full. Check out http://www.jamminonthejames.com/housing.htm for info on nearby hotels.

      Thanks to everyone who plans on coming out!