Fwd: RSDS Dance Tuesday (tonight!) FREE & sum September dances note

  • Hank Hauffe
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi,
      There is going to be a dance tonight (Aug 1st) at 7pm in the Grand
      Hall of the Student Center (RMC) at Rice.
      We hope to see everyone there!!

      Also, it looks like the annual Harvest Moon Ball will be on Saturday
      September 16th and this is a great dance none of us want to miss.
      The Second Cup Swing dance at Taft St. will probably be moved to the
      previous Saturday the 9th. We'll have absolute confirmation later.
      Hope to see you at both of those!

      See you tonight!
      -hank:)
      --
      phone: hm/713.524.2412; mbl/713.702.3138
      email: hhauffe@...

      Begin forwarded message: