Re: Bill Borgida Workshop in Austin

  • Patricia Holmes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 9:45 AM
      Message: 1
      Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:11:11 -0600
      From: Bill Borgida <bill@...>
      Subject: Lindy Hop Technique intensive

      Hello dancers,
      I am offering the following workshops in Austin Texas -the weekend of
      April 22/23.

      LINDY HOP TECHNIQUE INTENSIVES

      The afternoon will include (but not be limited to) connection,
      balance, body
      awareness, rhythm, movement, styling, and figures. It will also
      include time for practice and individual feedback.

      Saturday April 22, 2:00 - 5:00
      INTERMEDIATE LEVEL.

      Followed by the blues dance Sat. evening at Footworks! Click on
      www.sweetTproductions.com

      Sunday April 23, 2:00 - 5:00
      ADVANCED LEVEL. Please check with me before registering!
      It is expected that you have worked on your connection with me in
      previous classes/workshops. And that you have a confidence and ease
      in your leading/following but are ready to push it to the next level.

      Note: I strongly recommend taking the Intermediate level in addition
      if you have never taken a class or workshop with me before.

      Please check with me about levels before registering!

      Cost:
      $30 per class registered in advance.
      $40 at the door
      $50 for both Sundays (advance only)

      PLEASE register in advance so we can maintain a balance of leads/follows

      Registration:
      In person (whenever you see me out and about)
      By mail: 5010 Lansing Drive, Austin 78745
      Paypal: post payment to bborgida@...

      The deadline for advanced registration is Thursday April 20

      Location:
      Footworks Dance Studio, 3rd St between San Antonio and Nueces.
      Entrance on 3rd

      Email me with any questions.

      Bill

      Special note: Thanks to Scott and Laura for postponing their workshop
      so I can offer mine without any overlap!

      "To watch us dance is to hear our hearts speak"
      Derrick "Suwaima" Davis, Hopi/Chocktaw Indian

      www.billborgida.com 607-227-1037

      [This message contained attachments]

      _