ALHC 2006

  • Artspectrum
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
      Hello all,

      After looking making places and thinking about many of the proposals
      we were given the 9th American Lindy Hop Championships will again be
      at the Sheraton Stamford Hotel in Stamford, Connecticut.

      Mark your calendar for Oct. 13-15, 2006.

      Paulette
      http://artspectrum.org
      313-790-2311
    • Artspectrum
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2006
        Hi,

        Wanted to keep you up on what's happening with the 2006 American
        Lindy Hop Championships.

        You may or may not know that ALHC will be at the Sheraton Stamford
        (2701 Summer St., Stamford, CT) again this year. Our room rate is $99
        plus tax.

        Since we have had an increasing number of Europeans and Asians
        joining us for the event we have added a language translator to our
        web site pages. So far we can translate into French, German, Spanish,
        Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Greek and Arabic. (What can I say. I live
        in Detroit which has the largest community of Arabic speaking people
        outside of the Middle East. Looks really interesting that way.)

        Check out the pages. http://artspectrum.org

        Hope to be able to add Korean soon since we have some many Lindy
        hoppers there now.

        See you there. October 13-15, 2006.

        Paulette