Re: Borders... TONIGHT!

  • Patricia Holmes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hey,

      Got the 4th of July blues? Come on down to Borders (on Kirby & Alabama)
      and dance it away. Dance starts at 8:00 will go till they kick us out.
      Our special guest DJ will be Holly (bigbandbaby) Gracey.

      As usual, bring yourselves, bring your friends (dancer or not), please
      bring your fav. tunes on marked CDs, so by the end of the night, we know
      whose who. Also, Borders management had asked that we don't put down
      tacum powder (i.e. baby powder), it's difficult to clean between the
      tiles. For an alternate, masking tape works well for most.

      I'll see you guys tonight.
      Patty