Big East 9:30

  • Ryan Strohl
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      I've talked to about 6 people who plan to go tonight.
      Come with us!

      The band starts at about 9:30. They take a long break
      between sets, so it's worth showing up when they
      start.

      Who hasn't called me yet? Diana? Ernest? Andrea?
      Fredie? Katie and Julie? Linda (where have you
      been?)? the other Linda? Patrick? Who else used to
      show up at the Big Easy? Maybe we need a Big Easy
      phone tree.

      Ryan