Re: favor -collecting of plastic milk bottles

  • Hank Hauffe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi,

      Hope y'all had a good New Year!!

      I'm going to be at Melody at least for awhile on Sunday but I'm not
      sure at what time so, if anyone else might have any plastic bottles for
      me then please let me know about what time you'll be there & I'll be
      sure and be around with my truck.

      thanks!! -hank:)

      P.s. Next Taft Street Dance is in just two weeks, Saturday January 15th.
      --
      phone: hm/713.524.2412; mbl/713.702.3138
      email: hhauffe@...

      Begin forwarded message: