Re: This Friday

  • patty_kins@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 44 , Nov 1, 2004
      As the cool front coming to town and grace us with downpour of rain...
      It's time again for BORDERS!!!

      Yes, your favorite dance of the month is here again! Better get some
      dancing in before the holiday madness takes over.

      8p till 10:30p at Kirby & Alabama across from Whole Foods. Bring some
      dance music, and besure to label your CDs... we want to make sure
      your tunes gets heard, but if you don't mark them, I don't know what's
      what.

      See you there!
    • patty_kins@yahoo.com