RE: Borders tonight!

  • patty_kins@mac.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2004
      Just a reminder, Borders is Tonight!

      Come and dance the night away. We'll be at Borders located on Kirby &
      Alabama from 8p till 10:30p. Enjoy good dancing, good people and good
      music.

      Also, rumor has it that there will be Harvest Moon Ball tickets on sale
      for $12. So, bring your cashola cuz I heard it's $20 at the door.

      See you on the dance floor.
      Patty
    • Lorenzo Castro
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2004
        This month's HSDS elective is blue dancing taught by Eric and Christina
        Thompson at the Melody Club. The first class begins Sunday, October 3rd
        at 5:30PM. Learn to move and groove to a slower tempo. Open to all levels

        The Melody Club is located at 3027 Crossview, near the intersection of
        Westheimer & Fondren. You can obtain detailed instructions on how to get
        there by viewing an interactive map:
        http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=.KHVdup_0TorsyG51mb6wskw3vqP07Q-&csz=Houston%2C+Tx&country=us

        Website: http://www.hsds.org
      • Patricia Or
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 4 8:56 AM
          Hey guys,

          Don't forget all request Borders is back!

          Tonight, at 8p till 10:30p, and no cover at Borders on Kirby & Alabama.

          Dance till you drop and we'll see you there!

          ~Patty