Continental? Continental!

  • Ryan Strohl
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
      I'll be there at 9 or 9:15 or even 9:16.

      Ryan
    • Michael Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
        Not me... Gotta work tonight. Have fun without me.

        > I'll be there at 9 or 9:15 or even 9:16.
        >
        > Ryan
        >
        > POTATOCHIPS - Swing dancing, where, and when, in Houston
        > Login and Post - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Potatochips
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Dan Wallach
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
          50% chance I'll be there tonight. Amy "Miss Behave" Jacobus is in town
          as well. She flaked on the Melody Club last night but says she might be
          coming out to the Continental.

          Dan