Reminder - Friday Night Swing Dance @ Melody

  • PotatoChips@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 1, 2003

      Friday Night Swing Dance @ Melody

      Date: Friday, October 3, 2003
      Time: 9:30PM - 1:30AM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO GO DANCING ON FRIDAY NIGHTS?????
      LOOK NO FURTHER!!!
      Swing Dancing Every FRIDAY NIGHT @ MELODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Date: Every Friday
      Place: Melody Club 3027 Crossview Dr (713) 785-5301
      Time: Doors open at 8:30PM
      Cost: IT'S ALWAYS FREE!!!
      Dance all night long to Swing & Hustle music.
      Guest DJ: Victor Loveira
      FREE Hustle Lesson: Mike Mason will be teaching a FREE Hustle
      Class at Melody in the back room at
      Beginner 8:30-9:15
      Intermediate 9:30-10:15
      HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE!!!
    • PotatoChips@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 8, 2003

        Friday Night Swing Dance @ Melody

        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 15, 2003

          Friday Night Swing Dance @ Melody

          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 22, 2003

            Friday Night Swing Dance @ Melody

            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 29, 2003

              Friday Night Swing Dance @ Melody

              Date: Friday, October 31, 2003
              Time: 9:30PM - 1:30AM EST (GMT-05:00)

              Message 6 of 22 , Nov 12, 2003

                Friday Night Swing Dance @ Melody

                Message 7 of 22 , Nov 19, 2003

                  Friday Night Swing Dance @ Melody

                  Message 8 of 22 , Nov 26, 2003

                    Friday Night Swing Dance @ Melody

                    Message 9 of 22 , Nov 26, 2003
                      Hey, have any of y'all been going to the Melody on Fridays? How's it
                      been?
                      Anyone going this particular Friday?

                      It looks like it's going to be Friday when I'll be looking for some
                      dancing for Meagan (from Dallas/FW) and so I'm still interested in
                      ideas. We might go to the Continental for Molly and The Ringwalds, and
                      that could be fun before the Melody, but it would be nice to find one
                      or two more options.
                      -h:)
                      --
                      phone: hm/713.524.2412; mbl/713.702.3138
                      email: hhauffe@...
                      On Nov 26, 2003, at 8:32 PM, PotatoChips@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                      > ---------------------~-->
                      > Canada.
                      > http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
                      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/tJMolB/TM
                      > ~->

                      > Friday Night Swing Dance @ Melody
                      >
                      > Date: Friday, November 28, 2003
                      > Time: 9:30PM - 1:30AM EST (GMT-05:00)
                      >
                      > LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO GO DANCING ON FRIDAY NIGHTS?????
                      > LOOK NO FURTHER!!!
                      > Swing Dancing Every FRIDAY NIGHT @ MELODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      > Date: Every Friday
                      > Place: Melody Club 3027 Crossview Dr (713) 785-5301
                      > Time: Doors open at 8:30PM
                      > Cost: IT'S ALWAYS FREE!!!
                      > Dance all night long to Swing & Hustle music.
                      > DJ: David Sanford
                      > FREE Hustle Lesson: Mike Mason will be teaching a FREE Hustle
                      > Class at Melody in the back room at
                      > Beginner 8:30-9:15
                      > Intermediate 9:30-10:15
                      > HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE!!!
                      >

                      > POTATOCHIPS - Swing dancing, where, and when, in Houston
                      > Login and Post - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Potatochips

                      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    • Jamie Callahan
                      Message 10 of 22 , Nov 28, 2003
                        Hey guys.I know I've been doing more WCS for, well, okay, the last
                        year..but I'm gonna be there tonight. But, hey, I still 'member how to
                        Lindy, so save me some dances y'all!

                        Michael Stephens is teaching a free workshop at 8:30 (I think..I'll zap
                        a note out as soon as I find out fer sure :-)). Ray Coker is the DJ
                        tonight instead of David..

                        Jamie

                        Hey, have any of y'all been going to the Melody on Fridays? How's it
                        been?
                        Anyone going this particular Friday?

                        It looks like it's going to be Friday when I'll be looking for some
                        dancing for Meagan (from Dallas/FW) and so I'm still interested in
                        ideas. We might go to the Continental for Molly and The Ringwalds, and
                        that could be fun before the Melody, but it would be nice to find one
                        or two more options.
                        -h:)
                        --
                        phone: hm/713.524.2412; mbl/713.702.3138
                        email: hhauffe@...
                        If you care enough to be hurt, then you must care enough to be hurt
                        without hurting back. -Waltah
                        On Nov 26, 2003, at 8:32 PM, PotatoChips@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                        > ---------------------~-->
                        > Canada.
                        > http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
                        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/tJMolB/TM
                        > ~->

                        > Friday Night Swing Dance @ Melody
                        >
                        > Date: Friday, November 28, 2003
                        > Time: 9:30PM - 1:30AM EST (GMT-05:00)
                        >
                        > LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO GO DANCING ON FRIDAY NIGHTS?????
                        > LOOK NO FURTHER!!!
                        > Swing Dancing Every FRIDAY NIGHT @ MELODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        > Date: Every Friday
                        > Place: Melody Club 3027 Crossview Dr (713) 785-5301
                        > Time: Doors open at 8:30PM
                        > Cost: IT'S ALWAYS FREE!!!
                        > Dance all night long to Swing & Hustle music.
                        > DJ: David Sanford
                        > FREE Hustle Lesson: Mike Mason will be teaching a FREE Hustle
                        > Class at Melody in the back room at
                        > Beginner 8:30-9:15
                        > Intermediate 9:30-10:15
                        > HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE!!!
                        >

                        > POTATOCHIPS - Swing dancing, where, and when, in Houston
                        > Login and Post - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Potatochips

                        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                        <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c2uv555/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=eg
                        roupweb/S=1705034349:HM/EXP=1069988144/A=1853619/R=0/*http:/www.netflix.
                        com/Default?mqso=60178356&partid=4116732> click here

                        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egrou
                        pmail/S=:HM/A=1853619/rand=262294020>

                        Message 11 of 22 , Dec 3, 2003

                          Friday Night Swing Dance @ Melody