Continental tonight

  • Christopher Strohl
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 2, 2003
      Last night at The Melody Club a couple of people told
      me that there's a group going to Bingo Night. Dori
      and I will be there. How about you?

      Ryan
    • Rocky
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 14, 2005
        Rocky and Bullwinkle (aka Steph and Stef) will be going to the
        Continental Club tonight. Anyone else planning on being there?

        Hope everyone had a great weekend! See you all soon.
        --R

        "I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance."
        --Metric
        "Only when I'm dancing can I feel this free . . ."
        -- Madonna
        "Now is ze time on Sprockets when ve dance!"
        --Dieter
        "We can dance if we want to. We can leave your friends behind
        because your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance then
        they're no friends of mine"
        --Men Without Hats
        "Uh well, dance all night play all day. Don't let nothin' get in the
        way. Dance all night, keep the beat. Don't you worry 'bout two left
        feet. Shake it up!"
        --The Cars
        "If I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance and I'll be dancing
        with myself"
        --Billy Idol
      • Ryan Strohl
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 14, 2005
          Valentine's Day is for lovers. Dori doesn't love the
          Continental. Next week, I'm in.

          Ryan

          --- Rocky <earthormoon78@...> wrote:

          > Rocky and Bullwinkle (aka Steph and Stef) will be
          > going to the
          > Continental Club tonight. Anyone else planning on
          > being there?
          >
          > Hope everyone had a great weekend! See you all
          > soon.
          > --R
          >
          > "I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance."
          > --Metric
          > "Only when I'm dancing can I feel this free . . ."
          > -- Madonna
          > "Now is ze time on Sprockets when ve dance!"
          > --Dieter
          > "We can dance if we want to. We can leave your
          > friends behind
          > because your friends don't dance, and if they don't
          > dance then
          > they're no friends of mine"
          > --Men Without Hats
          > "Uh well, dance all night play all day. Don't let
          > nothin' get in the
          > way. Dance all night, keep the beat. Don't you
          > worry 'bout two left
          > feet. Shake it up!"
          > --The Cars
          > "If I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance and
          > I'll be dancing
          > with myself"
          > --Billy Idol

        • Jenny Harter
          Message 4 of 14 , May 29, 2006
            I'll be there around 9 as usual... Anyone else planning to go on this beautiful Memorial Day?

            Jenny :)