Help!

  • Michelle Wann
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 8:01 AM
      Hi I am trying to contact Jamie Callaghan. Does
      someone have her email, or Jamie, if you read this can
      you email me? My name is Michelle, I met you a couple
      of weeks ago at Melody Club Friday Swing Night and I
      wanted to ask you about the Whip Comp in Dallas.

      Thanks!
      Michelle

      http://platinum.yahoo.com