ALX ticket

  • Dr.Quang@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hello,

      It appears that I won't be able to use my ALX ticket this year. My little sister is getting married that weekend. So for anyone who wants it, please email me. From what I remember, registration is already closed, so you better act quickly before someone snatches them from me.

      Oh yes, I think some people are confused with where I currently live. Unfortunately I don't live in San Antonio anymore, but it Brownsville, TX.

      Quang

      Only $9.95 per month!
      Visit www.juno.com