Reminder - Swing Night at Numbers

  • PotatoChips@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 69 , Jan 1, 2002

      Swing Night at Numbers

      Date: Tuesday, January 1, 2002
      Time: 8:00PM CST (GMT-06:00)

      Every Tuesday, Numbers Night Club (300 Westheimer, in
      the heart of Montrose), hosts SWING NIGHT. Free dance
      lessons offered from 8-9 p.m. and DJed dance, playing
      the big band sounds of the 30's - 50's and 90's, from
      9 - midnight. All ages welcome, cover is $5, and $2
      well drink specials all night. Come listen to great
      music, meet lots of new friends, and get plenty of
      exercise!

      NUMBERS features 2 large video screens and several
      monitors scattered throughout the club, which project
      videos and remix videos edited exclusively for
      NUMBERS. Dominated by a Large Capacity Dance Floor,
      we also have limited seating downstairs and upstairs
      in our quiet bar overlooking the stage and dance
      floor.

      For more information go to www.numbersnightclub.com,
      or call 713.526.6551.
    • PotatoChips@yahoogroups.com