too quiet! Is everyone okay?

  • Bonnie Lambourn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2001
      Why nothing? Did everyone get home okay? Or did you all have a great time
      under cover and don't want to tell me?

      Seriously, this silence has me concerned. - Bonnie

      --
      Bonnie Lambourn <blambourn@...>
    • phil onochie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2001
        Bonnie,

        everyone's fine...Things are generally quiet on Sunday..u know..people like
        me recovering from hangovers and stuff.

        Phil O.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2001
          Re: [PotatoChips] too quiet! Is everyone okay? okay - I guess...so you were at the Beach Party?

          --
          Bonnie Lambourn <blambourn@...>