Re: [PotatoChips] Operation Lindy (Torpedo) Bomb Border's Pearl Harbor Night

  • Pattykins
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2001

      I"ll be there.

      You mean this doucment doesn't destroy itself???

        ShempSluman@... wrote:

      Ok, in honor of the warring spirit, I slipped into Border's today and did a
      little covert reconnaissance.  Mostly carpet and some form of slate/concrete
      tiles in the coffee area.  Room to dance nonetheless.

      For those not in Dallas - anybody going Friday to this "Night that will live
      in infamy"?

      Scott

      Destroy this document immediately after reading.

      What would you attempt to do if you knew you couldn not fail? -- Unknown

      Do You Yahoo!?

    • Connie Chao
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2001
        HI everybody:

        I was planning to go, but I wouldn't get there until 9ish. Do you think the band will play for more than an hour?

        Connie

        >>> ShempSluman@... 05/31/01 05:33PM >>>

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 1, 2001
            I'll have to call on my evil twin so I can go to Borders and Rachel's at the
            same time, but I will be there - I'll be everywhere! Mwahahaha!

            Everywhere except for class, that is.

            Oh, and you are supposed to eat the email after reading it, Patty, don't you
            know?

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 1, 2001

              Hey Maddykins and whomever else is interested,

              I'm trying to go to both as well, why don't we meet somewhere, and promise I'll be there on time this time...  We can all do the evil twin thing together....

              And no one gave me instruction for eating the message... Where was it printed?  Duh!

              Patty

              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 1, 2001
                Hey Pattykins and all,

                Shall we meet at Rachel's, since her par-tay starts at 7 pm?

                Though, I may be a little late, as I have to wriggle from the grasps of
                higher education.

                >And no one gave me instruction for eating the message... Where was it
                >printed? Duh!
                >Patty

                Patty, if you were a REAL secret agent, you would just know! Instinct,
                woman!

              • michael williams
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 1, 2001
                  So Madeline has an evil twin... well that explains a whole lot now doesn't
                  it?

                • huge1090@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 1, 2001
                    hahaha...good one michael!!