Re: New Venue

  • Patricia Or
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2000

      Hi guys,

      Happy Friday!  I saw this new place in the Houston Press call Paesano, on Milam, they seem to be playing alot of Swing.  They got Ezra Charles and Lucky Strikes and Texas Johnny Brown (I don't know the band leader, but I do know the guitarist).  They sounded like a mini Mercury Room, with cigar bar and all.  I think maybe next week or something we should venture out there and check it out.  They don't have a website, but I think the number was 713-223-LIVE.

      Patty

      To be is to do -- Plato
      To do is to be -- Rousseau
      Do be do be do -- Sinatra

      Do You Yahoo!?
    • SouthGrLtx@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2000
        Patty,
        By any chance do they ever have swing on a weekend night at Paesano?
        Bridgette
      • Crawford, Dudley
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2000
          Lucky Strikes tonight is good. I'll be there around 10-10:30.

          Jack

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 2000

              I believe Ezra plays every other Thursday.  So Lucky Strikes may play the other Thursday.  I heard the dance floors is small.

              Gloria