Gatsby?

  • Lorenzo Castro
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2000
      Hey Everyone:

      I'll be at the Gatsby tonight around 9ish. Tonight Stacy Savino will be singing (same as two weeks ago) along with the Gatsby "big band". Free dance lessons from 8-9pm, no cover before 8pm, $10 cover after 8pm. Hope to see people there!

      Larry
    • Gloria Sanchez
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2000

        Hey Larry,

        There will be several ladies going so more that 3 follows this time.  I'll be there at about 9 also.

        Gloria

        I'll be at the Gatsby tonight around 9ish.   Tonight Stacy Savino will be singing (same as two weeks ago) along with the Gatsby "big band".  Free dance lessons from 8-9pm, no cover before 8pm, $10 cover after 8pm.  Hope to see people there!

        Larry

      • phil onochie
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2000
          I'll be there tonight...hopefully...gotta take care of some bi'ness
          phil

          http://profiles.msn.com