Tuesday Blues & Fusion @ Bacchus -- TONIGHT!!

  • Second Cup Swing
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2013
      TUESDAY BLUES & FUSION @ BACCHUS
      blues & fusion dancing at Bacchus

      Each Tuesday . including this Tuesday . June 4th, 2013
      9:00-a11:30pm
      Bacchus . 2502 Dunlavy Street in the beautiful Montrose Area
      http://www.bacchushouston.com
      Facebook Event as "Tuesday Blues & Fusion @ Bacchus"
      $5 COVER which gets you a Full $5 Credit for Anything You Want at the counter!!
      . TIP the DJ if you like the music and Please TIP the Staff @ Bacchus for all their hard work!

      Tuesday nights at Bacchus has returned for some great Blues & Fusion Dancing!
      We will be providing a variety of blues & fusion music for your dancing pleasure as well as:
      • great food & drinks (including wine specials!)
      • lovely friendly Houston dancers!
      • fantastic Houston D.J.s!

      Bacchus will collect the cover charge and will make it easy for you to use your $5 credit.

      As you get your treats please be sure to tip the Bacchus staff – they work hard to assure that you enjoy your time there and those tips are a big part of their pay!
      Also remember to tip your deejays and let them know you like their music. They really appreciate the feedback from you.

      Lastly, please help keep us welcome at Bacchus by keeping it the beautiful, classy place that it is. Keep all dishes, glasses, cups, etc. off the dance floor, and bring any spills to the attention of the staff when they occur. Remember, we are guests at Bacchus.

      Thanks so much for your help and we can't wait to see you there!

      ~Join us again for some great mid-week dancing!!

      ...Maps & More at http://secondcupswing.com

      . . . . .
      For updates on our dances and lessons as well as other swing highlights, please see http://secondcupswing.com
      Join our Facebook Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/secondcupswing