Join us in Denver in August for Lindy on the Rocks!

  • cmDance
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2013
      Hello Dance Friends,

      Join us July 31st - August 4th in Denver, CO for Lindy on the Rocks 2013
      <http://www.lindyontherocks.com> !

      Full Weekend of Dancing, Competitions, Live Music and more!

      Only a few passes are left at the special price of $129. You get 5 days
      of dancing, 4 days of classes, amazing workshops with international
      instructors, and live music with the George Gee Swing Orchestra from NYC
      featuring John Dokes on vocals! Don't miss our annual "Swing in
      the City" dinner show on Saturday night with performances from your
      favorite dancers and local talent, our outdoor sunset swing dance, and
      our fun Sunday night BBQ!

      Go to www.lindyontherocks.com/registration
      <http://www.lindyontherocks.com/registration> to sign up today.

      Group discounts and housing available

      Coming from out of town and want to bring your friends along? We would
      love to see you all in Denver! Please contact us at
      info@... <mailto:info@...> for
      information about wonderful group discounts we have available. We will
      also have a hotel block and local housing during the event.

      Thanks, and we'll see you on the dance floor!

      The Lindy on the Rocks Staff <http://www.lindyontherocks.com>