DCLX 2013

  • caseipp@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2013
      DCLX is right around the corner and it's going to be so awesome! For example, DCLX's Saturday night main dance will include: ONE stage and THREE bands! DCLX institutes a three party system with Craig Gildner's Blue Crescent Syncopators, The Boilermaker Jazz Band, and Bria Skonberg's Hot Five on the same stage. Mark your calendars for April 19-21! This is going to be an event to remember, so RSVP and invite your friends to our FB event titled "DCLX 2013." Don't forget to register at www.dclx.net! We hope to see you in April!