The Tango in Fusion… — Monday night begins a new session

  • Second Cup Swing
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013
      In our fusion we often mix swing and blues — but fusion is known to also blend in tango — so if you want to improve or introduce yourself to tango, then consider the Monday night lessons by Indre at Instantango.

      http://instantango.com
      A new session of lessons begin this Monday.
      They are at 7:00pm at the Continental Club.

      If you tell her that you heard about the lessons through "Second Cup Swing" then you'll get a $20 DISCOUNT off her regular price... down to $50 from $70 !

      . . . . .
      For updates on our dances and lessons as well as other swing highlights, please see http://secondcupswing.com
      Join our Facebook Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/secondcupswing
      Houston swing happenings on Twitter at http://twitter.com/SecondCupSwing
      . Second Cup Swing . "Savour the dance" .
    • Second Cup Swing