October East Coast Swing classes at D'Amico Dance

  • Maureen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2011
      October East Coast Swing classes at D'Amico Dance (Westheimer at Wilcrest) will start this Friday evening, October 7th.
      7:00, I'll teach Beginning and Judy will teach Intermediate II.
      8:00, I'll teach Intermediate I and Judy move on to Advanced.

      If your swing needs a little jump start, if you need to expand your swing repertoire, or if you just need to brush up on your basics, come join us! You can sign up online at www.damicodance.com or at the door.

      See you on the dance floor 

      Maureen :)