2 Hour Práctica TONIGHT at 8:30pm

  • Hank Hauffe
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2010
      The turn out for the Prácticas have been better and better... come join us tonight!

      . . . . .
      Essential Swing Dance Classes . A GUIDED SWING PRACTICA
      "This connected Swing is the most responsive and versatile partner dance you can learn!"

      part II . Essentially Swing . Mondays . 8:30 - 10:30pm
      ~ building our swing from the source . a guided swing práctica ~
      Now that we're dancing our swing with connection and energy / frame, flow & counterbalance -- there is so much more Jitterbug & Lindy that we can do as we explore, add, embellish and create!!
      . Brand New Hours extends our time to 2 HOURS!!
      . It's Drop-in so just come by any time you can!

      Still $3 per evening for most and is a Walk-In class so you can come anytime!!
      See the rest of the details - and the discounts for ScS, HSDS & RSDS Swing (there's even a discount if you get a Latte or something from the Barista!) - at http://secondcupswing.com/lessons !
      . Prácticas are ongoing at Taft St. each n' every Monday evening with rare exception ~

      . . .
      excerpt from our "part II" description:
      Borrowing the idea of a "práctica" from Tango -- it's not just a dance, nor is it a class with a teacher in the middle all the time... it's a guided practice dance. Each night will have a lot of music and we'll be coming around throughout the class to help in any way we can. In addition, we'll offer a few selected highlights, for both leads and follows, to help us explore the dance more - and you'll be encouraged to share as well.
      While still essentially Swing, this class takes our connection and explores how we can use it to move together and dance to a whole variety of music!

      ...More at http://secondcupswing.com

    • Hank Hauffe