UHD Swing Fling Discount - Next 15 leads and 5 follows only!

  • earthormoon78
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hey there!

      Due to an overwhelming response to the Swing Fling in my classes, I now have quite a few more follows than leads registered. I want to make sure my girlfriends have someone to dance with, so I'm offering an exclusive discount to the 15 men who register at the link below.

      I want my guy friends to have a great time too, so the next 5 ladies to register will get the same deal.

      When registering, just enter "allonsy" in the referral field to get the discount price.

      Remember: all of the money made from the event will benefit the Summer in London and Paris Study Abroad Program - specifically students depending on financial aid in order to participate.

      Regular admission into the event is as follows:
      $45 - all access pass or $22.50 discount
      $40 - workshops only or $20.00 discount
      $10 - dance only or $5.00 discount

      This offer won't last long, so don't wait!!

      Registration: http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cFF5UGlOM1E5bTNkZVg0SlRpOHVpREE6MA..
      E-mail: barrows12@...
      Link to Facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=53847263547

      Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009
      Location: Willow Street Pump Station, 811 N. San Jacinto St., Houston, TX 77002

      Times:
      8:00 a.m. Check-in
      9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Basic Blues and Rhythm
      11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Beginning East Coast Swing
      1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Lunch
      2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Beginning West Coast Swing
      4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Musicality

      8:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. Dance Party
      11:00 p.m. Silent Auction Closes