LIOSA - Any one going to San Antonio for the workshop?

  • Ken Heil
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009
      Is anyone is planning on going to San Antiono's LIOSA workshop Feb
      13th-15th? It looks like a good workshop. http://saswing.org/2009/liosa
      Looking for push to go and a roommate.

    • Jeff Schroeder
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2009
        Im going. I have a place to stay downtown. There may even have a few beds available and floor space at the very least. There is little to no free parking however. I think its about $10 per night per car to park.
        Jeff

      • cvanbibb
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2009
          I registered for LIOSA, but am unable to go. It only cost me $65
          (going rate is now $75 for SASDS members and Texas affiliates,
          including HSDS; $85 for non-members). If anyone is interested in
          taking my place, please let me know.

          Thanks!
          Christine